Closing Date: 31 August 2018
Hatch is seeking for Students who are interested in developing an Engineering Career in the consulting field who enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
Our Bursary offers:
- We offer bursaries to students studying Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Structural and Mechatronics Engineering.
- We require a minumum academic average of 65%.
- Traditionally we offer bursaries to students between 2nd and final year,.
- We offer both full cost and partial bursaries, depending on the students’ needs/requirements.
- Chemical & Process Engineering
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- For more information on Hatch, or how to begin your career with us, please call Thabiso Molakeng or Adeela Cajee Tel (011) 239 5300
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Hatch: Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2019