Applications are invited for the above-mentioned position in the Supply Chain department, based at Libertas in Stellenbosch.
The successful incumbent will report to the HR Manager Supply Chain Projects.
Purpose of the Position:
The purpose of this position is to provide work experience to a student who are in their last year of study and require in-service training in order to obtain their qualification, and/or those recently graduated but unemployed who require exposure in a work environment.
Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing 1 July 2017 and terminating 30 June 2018.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Human Resources Administration
- Performance and Training Management
- Recruitment and Selection
- Training and Development Administration
The successful candidate must have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Excellent academic record and in final year or obtaining tertiary qualification (diploma or degree)
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills
- Effective time management skills
- Attention to detail
Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter / Letter of motivation
- A Curriculum Vitae
- Certified academic record
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate
- A letter from the tertiary institution
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution if applicable
- Certified copy of identity document
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested and meet all requirements, kindly log onto Distell’s Careers Page:
in order to register and apply on-line.
Closing Date: 5 July 2017