Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based in Springs, Supply Chain within Finance Department.
The successful Candidate will report to the Financial Manager.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Completion of excise documentation and accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of stock movements between excise documents and stock system
- Processing of Sundry sales for the site
- Assist with stocktake process at the site
- Assist with budget processing
- Assist with procurement process for the department
- Assisting with evaluating Internal Control Procedures within the division
- Performing general admin duties
- Active participation in all operating standards of the team and site
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Minimum Grade 12 certificate
- Completed BCom: Accounting/ Financial
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Display a keen attention to detail
- Have proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate ( MS Office, Excel on an Intermediate level)
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities
Applications to be sent to:
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal –
on or before Friday, 12 June 2017 ‘Preference will be given to PDI candidates in line with Distell’s National EE plan’.
All applicants to provide a detailed CV with copy of highest qualification.
Candidates who do not receive any correspondence within 1 month after the closing date, may assume that the application was unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for applying.