The Objective & Mission of the SAP Skills for Africa programme is to contribute to sustainable workplaces for the next generation of local talent in the region.
We achieve this by training & certifying young graduate students in the world’s most powerful software suite. Our aim is to help them to have the opportunity for a regional or global career.
SAP Skills for Africa Programme invests in the future workforce and delivers a comprehensive program which combines technical and soft skill elements over a set period of time.
At the end of the program and upon successful graduation the trainees becomes certified SAP consultants, with a guaranteed job placement within the SAP Ecosystem.
What the programme offers you:
- 12 week full-time SAP training scholarship at no cost to you
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the program
- Official Associate Level SAP Certification
- Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on successful completion of SAP certification
- Successful candidates will receive stipend during training to cover personal expenses
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Programme Start date: October 2017
hat we require from a candidate:
- Candidates must be unemployed at start of training – July 2017
- Candidates who are currently on an internship will also be considered
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to SAP training (Engineering, Accounting, Business, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics etc)
- Ability to Fluently write and Speak English
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a Minimum grade of C or equivalent GPA
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel and open to relocation
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential
- Candidates must possess good problem solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT