The Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) has recently been accredited as a SAICA Training Centre and has launched the first 3-year program in February 2016.
FMCSA is offering exciting opportunities to students to earn the prestigious CA(SA) title through an internship as a SAICA accredited Trainee accountant The Elective area of Specialization will be in Management Decision Making and Control.
The candidates will gain first-hand experience of the Finance function in a multi-national automotive company, including Accounting, Internal Control, Taxation, month-end reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Inquiring mindset looking for opportunities to learn and grow
- Demonstrate the ability to build good interpersonal relationships
- Ability to build strong relationships and be a team player
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and candidly
- Strong process discipline
- Have a continuous improvement philosophy and practice
- Strong analytical ability/skill with ability to see the big picture
- Formal experience is not required, although it will be beneficial
Qualifications & Experience:
- Successfully completed B.Com (Hons) or equivalent and obtained CTA
Seniority Level:Entry level
Job Functions:Finance Accounting/Auditing