Polyoak Packaging, one of the leading rigid plastic manufacturers in South Africa, has two 6 month quality internships to offer in one of our Production Plants. Quality Internship: (170509-1) – Polyoak Packaging
Job Title: Quality Internship
Job Type Classification: Internship
Reporting To Quality: Supervisor
Location – Town / City: Pinetown
Location – Province: KwaZulu-Natal
Location – Country: South Africa
If you have studied towards a quality related diploma or degree and you need some work experience, this is the right opportunity for you.
This is a shift position that could require weekend and overtime work.
• A minimum of Std 10 (Grade 12)
• A quality related Degree of Diploma and Some experience in quality would be advantageous
• Passionate about excellent service
• Ability to work shifts
• Ability to work overtime and on weekends when required
Duties & Responsibilities
• Understanding and applying the relevant Quality specifications where necessary
• Inspecting, measuring and testing samples of products according to specifications, Work Instructions, Procedures and Approved samples
• Recording findings on inspection report
• Reporting defects and out of spec measurements to Production supervisors
• Alerting Quality and Production supervisors/managers to any serious problems developing in production
• Ensuring that Master samples are in place for all products
• Ensure a safe working environment by adhering to safety procedures
• Maintaining high hygiene standards.
Closing Date: 19 May 2017