Netcare in association with the HWSETA will be facilitating a 1 year training programme for 3 successful candidates, offering them the opportunity of becoming a Qualified Basic Pharmacist Assistant.
What is the age range for applicants?
You must be between 18 and 26 years old. Please note that preference for B.Ed. applications is given to recently-matriculated applicants.
Also, some lenience in this age limit is potentially offered only to PGCE applicants with exceptional academic performance.
▪ National Senior Certificate or equivalent NQF 4 Qualification with English and Mathematics
▪ Exceptional communication skills, coupled with passion for Pharmacy and enthusiasm for people.
▪ In-service training under qualified supervision
▪ Registration with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Basic or Post-basic Pharmacist
▪ Assistant on completion of the programme
▪ The selection process will include an entrance test, interview and employee risk assessments
▪ Preference will be given to persons with disability, ACI candidates.
▪ The above advert is subject to approved funding from HWSETA.
Become part of this 1 year Learnership Programme, by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0866649017.
Closing Date:03 May 2017