To pioneer new ways of showing Africa to the world, we have created the unique Rhino Africa marketing, tech and administration internship programs.
These programs have been designed to inject fresh perspectives, new ideas and youthful energy into our ever-evolving workplace, while simultaneously helping our interns to develop their own skills and understanding of our dynamic industry.
DIGITAL MARKETING (ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN)
- Conducting market analysis and research projects
- Writing copy for PPC marketing campaigns
- Assisting the SEO team in keyword research and page optimization
- Monitoring social media performance and increasing Rhino Africa’s online communities
- Conceptualizing ideas to raise brand awareness for Rhino Africa and its portfolios
- Compiling collateral for internal and external newsletters
- Weekly monitoring of Rhino Africa’s social media channels
- Reporting on social media statistics
- Generating social media dashboards
- Assisting our social media manager with strategies and planning
CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATION INTERNSHIP
- A Bachelors degree or an equivalent diploma in Tourism, Accounting or a related field
- Some experience in the travel industry will be a big plus
- A love for numbers and a proficiency for the organization of data
- Basic knowledge of Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- A sense of responsibility for the organization of your own work and time
- A proactive, detail-oriented, analytical and tenacious approach
- Preference will be given to PDI candidates. Please note that we can only consider applications from South African citizens.
To make sure that our innovations are in sync with the best and brightest young minds in the industry, we have created the unique Rhino Africa tech internship programs.
These programs are designed to inject fresh perspective, new ideas, and youthful energy into our ever-evolving workplace, while simultaneously helping interns develop their own skills and an understanding of how technological innovation works in the travel industry.