The Hatch Graduate Program is a global Hatch initiative aimed at engineering excellence. It has been developed to facilitate the management of professional career development over the initial years.
Aligned with teh Engineering Council of South Africa, our Professional Development Program provides a flexible framework in which to achieve Professional Registration (PrEng) status and consequently to meet both personal and professional goals.
Our program offers:
- Flexible framework to achieve Professional Accreditation with ECSA (PrEng)
- Continuous learning and development opportunities via the Hatch Corporate Learning Centre
- Mentoring support program exposure to a variety of challenging work experiences and career pathways
- PDP support structure
- Global exposure with a wide variety of work around the world
- Networking events and activities
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical and Electronics (Systems and Process Control)
- Construction Management
- Quantity Surveying
Hatch is seeking Graduates who are interested in developing an Engineering Career in the consulting field who enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
The Graduate positions will be located in our Hatch offices throughout South Africa.
We are seeking applicants with:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline with a strong academic record
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- An ability to think laterally and innovatively
- Flexibility to travel and work in locations within South Africa and Internationally
- A passion and drive to make a real difference
To be considered for a position, we require:
- CV (be sure to include your transferrable skills and extra-curricular activities)
- Cover letter (personalise this to outline your interests and why you want to work for Hatch)
- Current weighted GPA – Mandatory
- Recent copy of your academic transcripts – Mandatory
- Copy of South African Identity Document – Mandatory
- Completion of our online graduate application questionnaire
HOW TO APPLY
Deadline: 31 August 2017