The MFMIP is an organised professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of Municipal Finance Management. MUNICIPAL FINANCE MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME MFMIP (X8 Positions)
Budget, Treasury & Accounting Section
(3 years contract)
R98, 000.00 per annum Total Package (ALL INCLUSIVE)
The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired during University and Technikon training.
- Applicants must be in possession of a three-year BCOMM Degree/
National Diploma in the following fields:
- Financial Management/ Financial Accounting/ Economics/ Management Accounting / Risk Management/ Auditing
- Excellent Computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Communication skills
A detailed CV plus original certified copies of ID and qualifications must be submitted together with the application form to our Human Resource Department, P O Box 21, Knysna, 6570 or Fax Number (044) 3026333 or email: email@example.com
Preference will be given to young graduate residing as follows: Knysna Municipal area, Eden District Municipal area, Western Cape and then nationally.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Implementation of MFMA, GRAP and Budget Reforms
- Financial and Budget Management
- Internal Auditing, Risk, Performance and Project Management
- Expenditure and Supply Chain/ Procurement Management
- Revenue and Income Management
- Asset Management
Any enquiries may be directed to Nobesuthu Fundi at 044 302 6489 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you did not receive notification regarding this advertisement within one month from closing date, assume that your application was unsuccessful
Candidates must be willing to be exposed to an interview process and be aware that references will be contacted for verification.
Appointments will be made according to the Council’s Employment Equity Plan, which ensures representation of designated groups in the Municipality.
Late applications will not be considered.
Application forms are obtainable from Reception at the main Municipal Offices in Clyde Street, Knysna and Municipal website.
CLOSING DATE: 22 April 2017
J B DOUGLAS ACTING MUNICIPAL MANAGER
The Municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Directorate: Finance: Closing date: 22 April 2017