Complete the formal educational programme in which practical experience and training (from Sanlam as Training Office), as prescribed by the South African Institute of Chartered Accounts (SAICA), is obtained to be able to qualify as a Chartered Accountant (SA).
Sanlam is a leading financial services group, originally established as a life insurance company in 1918.
The Sanlam Group conducts its business through Sanlam Limited, the corporate head office and four business clusters.
The corporate head office is responsible for the Groups’ centralised functions such as strategic direction, financial and risk management, marketing and communications, Group human resources and corporate social investment (CSI).
The four business cluster include; Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Emerging Markets and Santam.
- Assist with the annual reporting process
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
- B.Comm Honours (Accountancy) or equivalent of CTA.
- Experience in a financial department can be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Excel and Word can be advantageous.
Students with citizenship in one or more of the following countries will also be considered:
These candidates must be prepared to work in either South Africa or one of the countries mentioned above, where it is required for operational reasons.
- Technical Professional Skills
- High level of accuracy
- Thrives in high pressure environment
- Result Driven
- Good written & verbal communication skills in English
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Building & Maintaining Relationships
- Transparent, passionate and innovative
- Building customer loyalty
Closing Date: 31 May 2017