The South African Road Accident Fund (RAF) requires the services of qualified individuals in its Polokwane Provincial Office for an internship programme.
The Organization is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience.
Applications are invited for a Claims Internship from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35.The Internship program will run for a period of twelve months (12) months.
Work based exposure may include the following;
· Claims Origination
· Claims Registration
· Claim Verification
· Merits Investigation and Assessment
· External Stakeholder engagement (e.g. Road shows, claimant’s families, consulting with service providers and consulting with direct claimants etc.)
Qualifications and Experience
· Certified copy of Grade 12/ NQF 4 level certificate
· Certified copy of Degree in Law
· Certified copy of your ID
· Certified copy of Academic transcript
· Your CV and motivational letter
Technical and behavioral competencies required
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Detail orientation
· Desire and potential to learn
· Basic computer skills
· Prioritize tasks as needed
· Share our organisational value
The interns will be awarded a monthly stipend.
Closing date: 07 March 2017
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
Indicate the province and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no transcript will not be considered.