The national disaster management center hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the external bursary programme for the 2017 academic year.
The NDMC bursary seeks to fund selected students enrolled for qualifications in disater risk science and management.
- Preference will be given to disaadvantaged idividuals, and proof thereof must be provided
- Applicants must have obtained adminission at a South African, public institution of higher learning of their choice
- Applicants who intend to study disaster risk science and management ata public institution of higher learning from which admission is obtained
- Students who are financially needy and academically deserving
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should submit the following documents with the application forms:
- Brief CV.
- Motivation letter.
- A National Senior Certificate, having passed all subjects with 60% and above.
- Students already at institution of higher learning should have obtained an average of 60% and above in all major subjects and must attach the 2016 academic year results.
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance from recognized institution of higher learning.
- Certified copy of a valid South African Identity document.
- Proof of residence.
- Proof of income for parents / guardians in the cases where the student does not have one or both parents.
Closing Date: 06 March 2017