Mazars offers bursaries to deserving students who show commitment to their studies and a career with Mazars. Job Type Classification: Bursary
Location – Country: South Africa
Location – Province: Eastern Cape
Location – Town / City: Port Elizabeth
Please note that these bursaries are for 2017.
Mazars a leading international audit, tax and advisory services firm.
Duties & Responsibilities Successful Bursars will be required to:
– Must currently be doing CTA at an accredited institution
– Complete a 3 Year SAICA Training Contract
(Articles) with the Mazars
– Be available for Vacation Work twice a year
– Submit academic results at the end of each semester
– Attend Social Functions held by the firm (only if attendance is required)
Students who wish to apply for a bursary must be studying their CTA at an accredited institution.
Please attach to your application :
– Detailed cover letter (motivating why you are a good candidate to receive a bursary)
– Curriculum Vitae
– FULL academic record
– Copy of South African ID
Close Date: 2017/03/31