Sibaya Casino and Entertainment Kingdom is offering an internship opportunity to vibrant candidates with strong interpersonal skills, ethics and drive.
We have opportunities existing in the following departments:
Applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- N6 (or studying towards a qualification.)
- Internship should be a requirement by institution to complete qualification.
- Numerical skills
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English
- Valid South African ID.
- Must be willing to work shifts.
- Upon successful completion of the Internship program and if placed with Sibaya Casino, candidates will enjoy the numerous benefits derived from being an employee with Sun International
Candidates are advised that this is a training opportunity, and that no expectation of permanent employment has been created by way of this advertisement.
Potential appointments will be subject to the successful completion of the Internship programme, and necessary authorisation by the KwaZulu Natal Gambling Board.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998 (and any amendments thereto), SISA’s internal recruitment policy as well as units’ employment equity plans.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS MONDAY, 17 FEBRUARY 2017
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this training opportunity Please submit a brief CV to:
Learning & Development- Human Resources Offices
<p;>Should you not hear from us One (1) month after the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful