Dis-Chem has an internship on offer for N4 sales and/ or Marketing TVET graduates at our various KZN Stores. Recruiter : Dis-Chem
AA/EE: Not Applicable
Contract Temporary / Contract
Location: Kwazulu Natal
Category: Sales And Marketing
Successful applicants will assist in the administration of special promotions (response adverts, new store openings) leading to timeous implementation at stores.
Performing administrative work and providing support to the sales and Marketing Departments.
- Matric – Grade 12 and or Higher Certificates
- TVET N4 Sales and Marketing Qualification
Function and Duties:
• Be able to communicate accurately, both verbal and written with category management and stores.
• Assist in marketing communications and other relevant duties.
• Supply category management with relevant information.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
• Transcribe detail onto SAP and activate in time for the promotion.
• Arrange for store to ensure that detail is correct and works without errors.
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data.
• Ensure that all special promotions items in stores are the same as advertised, and solve any problems that might arise thereof.
• Seeking for new and advanced Marketing Strategies and helping with the implementation of such.
• Maintain a high quality customer service at all times.
- Knowledge of Marketing Practices and Principles
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Have good listening skills and execute instructions accurately.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Be able to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Be able to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Be initiative, honest and trustworthy
- Have good time management skills and self-discipline
2nd Additional Language
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen.
- MIE – Clear Criminal and Credit Record
- Driver’s license or own reliable transport
- Be available to work weekends when necessary
Closing Date: 10 February 2017