Kick start your career by being part of this internship to to safari through Rhino Africa and your journey into the heart of the travel industry!
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa · Product
Rhino Africa was founded on a passion for the people, wildlife and landscapes of Africa.
For over a decade, we have been tailor-making luxury safari experiences for our guests from all over the globe.
Each year, working with 2000 partners and suppliers, we service over 15000 clients and fill 100000 bed nights, aiming to be the authority on African travel.
It is our vision to share our passion, experience, and knowledge with the world.
We are seeking Rates and Data interns to join our Product department.
The ideal candidates are recent graduates with analytical minds, a passion for numbers and a love for travel and Africa.
You’ll be capturing, updating and calculating rates according to our suppliers’ daily rate sheets and helping us to ensure that we provide the best possible adventures for our clients.
You’ll get to be part of a world-class travel company on a mission to be the authority on African travel!
Analytical animals are usually the most successful in the wild.
From caracals stealthily sneaking up on prey to wily eagles strategically soaring on thermals – animals are all about doing things smartly.
And so are we!
As a Rates and Data intern you will be responsible for:
- Capturing rates according to rate sheets provided by our suppliers
- Updating rates on a regular basis and calculating rates accurately
- Working with our sales team to resolve rates-related challenges in daily operations
- Working with the product team to maintain rates-related information
- Ensuring that rates and supporting information have been captured correctly
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to SELECT AND APPLY ONLINE