Dis-Chem Pharmacies have an exciting opportunity for Project Management Graduates based in Cape Town. Recruiter: Dis-Chem
AA/EE: Not Applicable
Location: Cape Town
Category: Office Support
Candidates will be responsible for the accurate and timely administration in their specific business unit.
- Grade 12 / Matric or Senior Certificate with a minimum of Math Lit 50%
- Either of the following Qualifications:
- National Certificate: Community Development: Project ManagementLevel 5
- National Certificate: Project ManagementLevel 5
- National Certificate: Quality Management SystemsLevel 5
- National Diploma: Project ManagementLevel 5
- Accurately handle all office administration in an orderly and confidential manner.
- Liaise with various Dis-Chem stakeholders in order to meet department and business objectives.
- Arrange and attend meetings and take accurate minutes of the meetings.
- Assist with general project administration where needed, including but not limited to message taking, copying, scanning, filling and capturing.
- Follow Dis-Chem and/ or industry standard operating procedures when performing tasks.
- Build and maintain effective and supporting relationships with colleagues to ensure productive working practices.
- Ensure all stakeholder queries, complaints and concerns are handled and resolved in the best manner possible.
- Provide helpful, positive and productive assistance to relevant Dis-Chem Stakeholders when needed.
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Trustworthy and Honest. Have an internal willingness to assist and help others. Pay attention to detail. Be able to coordinate tasks according to urgency
- Be self-motivated
2nd Additional language
Special conditions of employment:
- South African or valid work permit
- MIE, clear criminal and credit record
- Valid Driver’s licence and / or reliable transport
- Be able and willing to work retail hours
Closing Date: 10 February 2017