Nkangala District Municipality, based at Kwamhlanga Fire Station is offering a qualifying individual to apply for their Learner Fire Fighter.
• Post Level: 13/9
R104 568/ R107 464/ R110 520/ R113 734/ R117 107 p.a (Plus: Contribution to Medical Aid, Pension Fund, Group Life, and Housing Allowance)
TERM OF OFFICE:
• Grade 12, Valid Driver’s License C1 (Code 10), Basic Ambulance Assistance (BAA).
• Registered with HPCSA.
• Fire fighter 1 will be an advantage.
• Previous experience is not prerequisite.
• Response to all emergency calls;
• Maintaining of vehicles and station equipment;
• Conduct daily inspections of vehicles and equipment;
• Attend to all scheduled training e.g. Fire Fighter 1 and 2 and Drill, cleaning of fire vehicles and machine bay.
Applicants should use the application form obtainable from the NDM website: www.nkangaladm.gov.za.
Closing date: 06 March 2017 at 12h00.
Candidates must be South African citizens or permanent residents.
The successful candidate will undergo security and qualification vetting and enter into an employment contract / performance agreement.
Disclosure of financial interests, as requested, must be submitted.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates.
Applicants should submit an application letter, detailed CV together with certified copies of qualifications and identity document, as well as the completed, prescribed application form, and send it to: The Municipal Manager, Mrs M M Skosana, PO Box 437, Middelburg, 1050, Mpumalanga.
Hand delivered applications may be submitted to the Municipal offices at 2A Walter Sisulu Street, Middelburg, Mpumalanga, office B21.
Nkangala District Municipality reserves the right not to fill any of the positions.
No faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.
Enquiries: Ms Hlengiwe Nkosi: 013 249 2082