GWK, invites potential interns to apply for the opportunity to gain workplace experience in Douglas, Kimberley & Modderrivier.
As a leader in agribusiness, GWK is uniquely positioned with a complete range of products and services, offered by a diverse group of businesses that focus on comprehensive solutions for modern agribusiness.
Opportunities exist in the following business:
- Human Resource Management (Douglas)
- Grain facilities (Douglas)
- Information Technology : Hardware (Douglas)
- Corporate Marketing : Content Development (Kimberley)
- GWK Farm Foods : QC Assistant Lab (Modderrivier)
Candidates will have the opportunity to gain practical workplace experience in the different core areas within the above-mentioned business.
- The suitable candidate must have a post-school qualification (certificate/diploma/degree) related to the relevant business mentioned above.
- Computer literate
Internship of 12 months available for ambitious persons seeking opportunities in an agribusiness.
How to apply
If you are a suitable candidate, who can make a difference in this innovative agribusiness, please send your CV to GWK Talent Management before or on 06 February 2017 by fax (086 501 2935) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applicants, who do not receive a response within 14 days after the closing date for applications, may assume that their applications were unsuccessful.
GWK strives for equal opportunities in accordance with its employment equity guidelines.