The opportunity is to gain workplace experience are available in Douglas, Kimberley & Modderrivier.
Opportunities exist in the following business:
• Human Resource Management (Douglas)
• Grain facilities (Douglas)
• Information Technology : Hardware (Douglas)
• Corporate Marketing : Content Development (Kimberley)
• GWK Farm Foods : QC Assistant Lab (Modderrivier)
Candidates will have the opportunity to gain practical workplace experience in the different core areas within the above-mentioned business.
• The suitable candidate must have a post-school qualification (certificate/diploma/degree) related to the relevant business mentioned above.
• Computer literate
Internship of 12 months available for ambitious persons seeking opportunities in an agribusiness.
5 X INTERNSHIP (BEE) – DOUGLAS, KIMBERLEY & MODDERRIVIER
5 X INTERNSKAP (SEB) – DOUGLAS, KIMBERLEY & MODDERRIVIER
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a suitable candidate, who can make a difference in this innovative agribusiness, please send your CV to GWK Talent Management before or on 6 February 2017 by fax (086 501 2935) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applicants, who do not receive a response within 14 days after the closing date for applications, may assume that their applications were unsuccessful.
GWK strives for equal opportunities in accordance with its employment equity guidelines.