Bankseta invites applicants to participate in an intensive programme presented by Bytes People Solutions (Bytes) and managed by Deloitte to prepare you for a Career in information and communication technology.
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY WORK READINESS PROGRAMME
Business Analysis Support Practice NQF Level 5
Do you want to participate in a 10 month work readiness programme, starting 02 May 2017
WHO CAN APPLY?
• Unemployed South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years (all races can apply):
• Applicants must be fluent in English, present a professional image and be able to communicate well;
• Not be studying full time;
• Applicants must have accommodation in one of the following areas: Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban;
• Applicants are required to have successfully completed Grade 12 (Matric) with Maths and/or Science; and
• Have successfully completed one of the following qualifications obtained within South Africa:
• BSc Computer Science
• National Diploma Information Systems
• BComm Informatics
• National Diploma Information Technology
Applicants must be computer literate in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, internet and e-mail.
A stipend and meal allowance will be paid.
Closing date: 15 February 2017
Please contact Ignatius Mathole on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.