The Joburg Market is inviting currently unemployed HET (University) graduates between the ages 18 — 25 years, with relevant qualifications from a recognised higher education institution to apply to participate in a twelve (12) months internship programme.
Preference will be given to South African citizens who have never participated in any internship programme.
The programme runs from March 2017 to February 2018 in Joburg Market, City Deep.
Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R6 000 per month.
The Joburg Market (formerly known as Johannesburg Fresh Produce Market), is the largest fresh produce market in the world.
Whether you want fruit or vegetables, you’ll find the best at Joburg Market, a paragon of infinite variety at affordable prices and a one Stop Destination for food lovers and traders alike.
The Joburg Market is a huge, sprawling marketplace that swarms with people from the early hours of the morning like worker ants loading, packing, unpacking, buying and selling all manner of fresh produce.
The following internship programmes are available:
- Finance (Supply Chain Management) – Diploma or Degree in Purchasing Management or Supply Chain and Operations Management (2 Positions)
- Shared Services (Information Technology) – Diploma or Degree in Networking/Hardware administration, CompTlA or Software Development (2 Positions)
- Finance (Budgeting) -Diploma or Degree in Cost and management accounting, Financial accounting, or Management Accounting (1 Position)
- CEO’s Office Internal Audit – Diploma or Degree in Internal Auditing (2 Positions)
- Strategy and Transformation (Marketing and communication) – Diploma or Degree in Communications, media studies, Journalism or Marketing (2 Position)
- Operations – Diploma or Degree in Property Property Administration (1 Position)
- Shared Services (Human Resources) – Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management or Human Resource Development (1 Position)
- Shared Services (Human Resources) – Diploma or Degree in Labour Law or Employee Relations (1 Position)
- Operations (Commission Business) – Diploma or Degree in Business Management (1 Position)
- Quality Assurance (Laboratory) – Diploma or Degree in Food technologist or Analytical Chemistry (2 Positions)
For enquiries contact Freddie Chokoe on 011 992 8039 or at 5th floor, Joburg Market main building.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date is 31 January 2017 at 17h00.
Joburg Market will respond only to shortlisted candidates, so if you have not heard from us within 30 days you can assume your application was unsuccessful.