Information and Communication Technology Work Readiness Programme in Systems Support NQF 5. Do you want to participate in a 10 month work readiness programme, starting 02 May 2017?
BANKSETA INVITES APPLICANTS TO PARTICIPATE IN AN INTENSIVE PROGRAMME PRESENTED BY BYTES PEOPLE SOLUTIONS (BYTES) AND MANAGED BY DELOITTE TO PREPARE YOU FOR A CAREER IN INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY.
WHO CAN APPLY?
• Unemployed South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years (all races can apply):
• Applicants must be fluent in English, present a professional image and be able to communicate well;
• Not be studying full time;
• Applicants must have accommodation in one of the following areas: Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban;
• Applicants are required to have successfully completed Grade 12 (Matric) with Maths and/or Science; and
• Have successfully completed one of the following qualifications obtained within South Africa:
• BSc Computer Science
• National Diploma Information Systems
• BComm Informatics
• National Diploma Information Technology
Applicants must be computer literate in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, internet and e-mail.
A stipend and meal allowance will be paid.
Closing date: 15 February 2017
Please contact Ignatius Mathole on e-mail: email@example.com.