Tellumat would like to offer experiential training for Electronic / Electrical Engineering students at our Air Traffic Management Division in Pretoria.
Tellumat provides innovative technology, services and solutions in ICT, Defence, Energy, and Transport.
Trainee Technician (x4)
(Internship: 12 Months Fixed Term In-Service Training: P1 & P2)
Air Traffic Management
- Studying towards a National Diploma in Electronic / Electrical Engineering (Light Current)
- Must have completed S4 (Proof to be submitted)
- Must have completed RF Modules (Proof to be submitted)
- No colour blindness
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Computer literate (Ms Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A valid unendorsed Driver’s licence recommended
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to learn and gain workplace experience
Recommended Competencies/Skills include inter alia:
- Conscientious with a strong focus on quality and attention to detail
- Analytical and good at problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal communication skills – both verbally and written
- Flexible; innovative; proactive; accountable and responsible individual
- Willingness to learn and be a team player
- Able to take and follow work instructions
Expectations / Learning Outcomes include inter alia:
- Fault finding to component level
- To adhere and maintain the required health & safety and quality standards
- Performing all delegated work in accordance with relevant company standards and procedures
- Complete all documentation pertaining to delegated tasks as required
- To attend to all documentary requirements related to the P1 & P2 needed to obtain and complete formal qualifications
Should you meet the requirements and wish to be considered an applicant for this position; you are invited to e-mail your application in sequence of listed requirements (Refer to 1 – 6 below) to Jenny de Villiers on email@example.com by latest 28 February 2017.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Cover Letter with reference to study field (Eg: Electronic Engineering);
2) Comprehensive CV;
3) Letter from the Training Institution to confirm your status to commence on practical training;
4) Proof of completed S4;
5) Proof of completed RF Modules; and
6) Proof of academic record (academic results).
Correspondence will only be with short-listed candidates.
Employment Equity will be considered when making the appointment