Sanlam Employee Benefits offers a unique opportunity for unemployed, enthusiastic and energetic persons from the designated groups (Black, Coloured, Indian and Disabled persons) to gain a national qualification and valuable working experience at its offices in Cape Town and Centurion.
One of the largest businesses within the Sanlam Group, Sanlam Employee Benefits (SEB) specialises in the provision of risk, investment and administration services to institutions and retirement funds.
Focused on meeting the unique needs of its diverse clients, SEB assists companies in creating and delivering customised employee benefits solutions, including the collection of premiums and communication to fund members.
The learnership offers:
• A one year contract, including a monthly allowance (R3000.00) and financial assistance for study purposes;
• A national qualification (Certificate in Wealth Management, NQF level 4);
• Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment;
• A portfolio of working and learning evidence.
• Be available to perform duties in terms of the learnership agreement;
• Participate in all learning and work experience required by the learnership;
• Undertake all learning conscientiously
• Be unemployed;
• Be aged between 18 and 30;
• Be residing in Gauteng or the Western Cape;
• Be available for interviews during November and December 2016;
• Be able to start with the learnership on 1 February 2016;
• Hold a Grade 12 Certificate with English, Mathematics and/or Accounting
Applications close on 14 November 2016.
HOW TO APPLY
• Centurion Apply ONLINE Here
• Cape Town Apply ONLINE Here