The intention is to give practical work experience to a student who has completed their degree qualification and require exposure in a work environment.
Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing 01 February 2017 and terminating 31 January 2018.
Our Corporate and Regulatory Affairs Internship Analyst Program provides you with the opportunity to expand upon your academic foundation – specifically your technical skills, your knowledge of industry and will provide exposure to a stimulating corporate environment.
This programme will introduce you to a breadth of roles across the Corporate and Regulatory Affairs team who provide core functions for the company including:
- Public Policy,
- Regulatory Affairs,
- Media Relations,
- Internal and External Communications,
- Public Relations,
- Corporate Brand and Marketing,
- Corporate Social Investment and Responsibility,
- Sustainable socio-economic development,
- Stakeholder Relations and Engagement, Office Management and Administration,
- Project and Programme management / administration,
- Corporate Hospitality,
- Heritage management.
Key Learning Areas include (but are not limited to):
Communications – assist in successful delivery and administration of a communications plan and related activities / projects.
Corporate Hospitality – help provide planning and execution support for internal and external events.
Stakeholder Relations – monitor and analyse external environmental matters affecting the company; assist in developing thought leader documentation and position papers, stakeholder mapping.
Media Relations – help manage regional/local media relationships; assist in drafting responses to the media.
Project and programme management and administration for the office of the Director.
Budget tracking, monitoring and variance analysis.
CSI project implementation, tracking and evaluation support.
Archives and heritage management administration support.
Corporate Brand and Marketing – workshop planning and administration support in line with survey feedback.
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Excellent academic record.
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management.
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter / Motivational letter.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified academic record.
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate.
- A letter from the tertiary institution.
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution.
- Certified copy of Identity Document.
Reference number: 3142
Closing Date: 18 November 2016