Dis-Chem Pharmacies has internships on offer at their Cape Town and Kwazulu-Natal stores for Sales and/or Marketing graduates residing in the area.
Successful applicants will assist in the administration of special promotions (response adverts, new store openings) leading to timeous implementation at stores.
Performing administrative work and providing support to the Sales and Marketing Departments.
- Grade 12 / Matric (with 50% or more for Mathematics/Maths Literacy)
- Relevant qualification in Sales and/or Marketing (Diploma or Degree)
- No more than 12 months’ relevant work experience in a sales and/or marketing role
- Strong command of the English language
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Sound admin skills
- Some experience in a sales and/or marketing role
- SAP experience
- Communicate (verbal and written) effectively with category management and stores
- Assist in marketing communications and other relevant duties
- Supply category management with relevant information
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Transcribe detail onto SAP, and activate in time for the promotion
- Arrange for store to ensure that detail is correct and works without errors
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Ensure that all special promotion items in stores are the same as advertised, and solve any problems that might arise thereof
- Keep abreast of new and advanced marketing strategies, and assist with the implementation of such
- Maintain a high quality customer service at all times
Closing Date: 18 November 2016