SweepSouth is a rapidly scaling startup providing an online platform for ordering, paying for and managing home cleaning services. Our award-winning and innovative company is funded by some of South Africa’s and the world’s top tech investors. We connect people with experienced, reliable, efficient and insured cleaners in minutes, and are proud to provide cleaners with dignified and flexible work at decent rates.
SweepSouth is in search of Interns to work in our Operations, Customer Support and Tech functions. Positions are available immediately. While we currently operate in most areas of Cape Town, Johannesburg, Centurion and Pretoria, the successful candidate will need to be based in Cape Town.
We are looking for intern to support our operations, tech and customer support teams. Internships will last from 3 months, with the possibility for extension into permanent contracts.
- Very good organizational skills
Excellent written English language and verbal communication skills
High attention to detail
Strong interpersonal skills and numeracy skills
- Outgoing with the ability to work in a team
Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines
Ability to multitask and continually re-prioritise tasks against agreed objectives
- Team/function-relevant experience
- We keep your home spotless by providing you with monthly SweepSouth credits
- Monthly team drinks and lunches
- The chance to change the world by disrupting an industry that hasn’t changed much in decades
- Access to the 500 Startups Global Network
- The chance to use the latest software to help you perform at your best
- Work with smart and motivated co-workers on interesting problems in a fun office environment.