Mercedes Benz (South Africa) is offering candidates a jump start to their career by participating in their bursary programme. The programme offers participants financial aid as well as experience in the work place.
Position Description (Intl):
The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Why a Mercedes-Benz Bursary?
– Study at a University of choice*
– Tuition fees, meals and textbooks are paid for*
– Work at Mercedes-Benz, East London during your vacations*
– Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying*
– South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
– Grade 12 learners
– Students enrolled for, or currently pursuing, full-time studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th yr students may apply)
– Anyone studying (or intending to study in):Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Industrial, Mechatronics
– Finance / Accounting
21 October 2016