The organisation recognises that hundreds of thousands of graduates enter the job market annually, but are unable to find employment.
There clearly exists a gap between university and the workplace, a gap which must be plugged if career opportunities are to become a widespread reality.
In view of this, Dube TradePort Corporation has pledged to play a meaningful and pro-active role in assisting to bridge this gap, preparing our youth for the workplace through a variety of learning and skills development opportunities.
- Accounting / Financial Management
- Agricultural Science / Engineering
- Contracts Management
- Environmental Management
- Geographic Information System
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing / Graphic Design/ Journalism / Media
- Maintenance / Property Operations
- Network and Data Centre Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Occupational Health and Safety / Quality Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Tissue Culture Laboratory
- Town Planning
- Water Quality / Testing
The purpose of the online application (see below) form is to assist Dube TradePort Corporation in selecting candidates for its Internship Programme.
Only candidates wishing to apply for the Dube TradePort Corporation Internship Programme must complete this form.
This form will be used to identify candidates to be interviewed and is not in any way an agreement or commitment between Dube TradePort Corporation and the applicant.
Internship applications will only be assessed during the Internship Application Window.
Please see more information here:
Who is eligible to apply?
- Unemployed graduates who have studied in one of the specialisation categories listed on the application form
- Students who are required to do in-service training in any of these categories
- Graduates with no prior work experience in their field of study
- Applicants that are South African citizens (however, preference will be given to candidates from KwaZulu-Natal)
Closing Date: 30 September 2016