Further your career with a Trudon bursary aimed at assisting South African second and third year tertiary students.
Regrettably no first year bursaries are available.
Trudon is committed to the principles of Employment Equity.
To qualify for the Trudon Bursary the student must:
- Be a South African citizen or permanent resident
- Able to provide proof of his/her current academic results and be in possession of a grade 12 exemption certificate with Maths
- Be accepted by the chosen university for the specific course
Be a second or third year student studying full time at a recognised South African university (that is acceptable to Trudon) towards an undergraduate degree in:
- Informatics or IT Management
- Computer Science and Informatics or Information Technology / Mathematical Science
- Multimedia Design
- Digital Media Studies
Multimedia Design and Digital Media Studies are awarded to students studying towards a Bachelor of Information Science (Publishing and Multimedia) and or Graphic Design qualification.
These degrees represent fields of relevance to the company.
The main criteria for the selection of applications are financial need and academic potential.
Trudon does not award bursaries towards post-graduate studies.
Second or third year tertiary students: Majors and overall average minimum 60%.
What does the bursary cover?
- Registration and Tuition fees
- Book Allowance
- Residence fees (where applicable)
HOW TO APPLY
Apply before 31 August 2016.