Incumbents will be required to complete an 18 month Intercement Development Programme, as well as achieving agreed to functional objectives, under the supervision of mentors.
Successful candidates will be placed on a fixed-term employment contract.
The graduate programme will be customised per functional area to ensure that candidates are equipped with the skills necessary to become productive and effective employees.
- Completed or completing BCom Human Resources/ BCom Finance/ Accounting (completion 2016).
- Excellent academic record.
- Computer literate (MS Office package).
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally.
- Must be prepared to be transferred/ relocated within the Intercement group, within or outside borders of South Africa.
- Excellent analytical and technical potential.
- Innovative mind-set
- Self-starter and results drive
Closing Date: 31 August 2016