The graduate programme will be customised per functional area to ensure that candidates are equipped with the skills necessary to become productive and effective employees.
Successful candidates will be placed on a fixed-term employment contract.
Incumbents will be required to complete an 18 month Intercement Development Programme, as well as achieving agreed to functional objectives, under the supervision of mentors.
- Excellent academic record.
- Completed or completing BCom Supply Chain/ BCom Economics/ BCom Marketing/ BCom Business Management (completion 2016).
- Computer literate (MS Office package).
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally.
- Must be prepared to be transferred/ relocated within the Intercement group, within or outside borders of South Africa.
- Excellent analytical and technical potential.
- Self-starter and results drive.
- Innovative mind-set.