Investec offers a full bursary per year towards study-related expenses. Bursaries will only be offered to applicants who are currently in Grade 12 or in their first year of University.
Investec, in partnership with StudyTrust, awards young South Africans, with academic potential and in financial need, the opportunity to study towards financial sector related degrees at various local universities.
Applications are open to:
- All young SA citizens with academic potential who are in need of financial assistance
- Pupils holding or working towards a matric exemption with a minimum of 70% in English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and a 60% pass rate in all other subjects.
We offer full bursaries to candidates planning to study towards the following undergraduate university degrees:
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance)
- BCom Informatics
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Information Technology
- BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Science
- Business Science
- Science and Mathematics
- Commercial LLB.
All properly completed applications will be considered and a selection will take place from September to December 2016. All applicants may be notified of the outcome by sms not later than 21 December 2016. Please contact StudyTrust only if you have not had a response by 15 January 2017