Internships (38 Positions To Be Placed In All 9 Provinces) Kaonafatso Ya Dikgomo – Beef Recording And Improvement Scheme (1-year Contract)
Key performance areas:
- Provide animal recording and improvement services to smallholder farmers.
- Participate in the training and recruitment of farmers and teams in Kaonafatso ya Dikgomo Beef Recording and
- Improvement Scheme.
- Visit farmers for beef recording and improvement purposes
- Train new participants in different phases of beef schemes
- Participate in focus sessions/meetings with farmers’ teams/individuals
- Collect information from all – possible sources to compile a database of current herd statistics and performance of livestock owned by resourced poor farmers to derive performance indicators
- Participate in the provincial farmer support team to implement the project.
- Compile monthly reports.
- A National Diploma in Animal Production
- Motivated and prepared to travel to farms and villages
- Good human relations
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
NB: Applicants must indicate their preferred province.
Appointment to the above post will be subject to a 6-month probation period and positive security clearance.
Competitive remuneration packages will be congruent with the scope, responsibilities and the stature of the positions.
Please ensure that your profile is up-to-date and that you have uploaded the necessary documents to your profile before applying.
Note the following is required:
- Profile information
- At least one education (lastest)
- At least one experience (lastest)
- At least one uploaded document (preferred CV)
- Uploaded Covering letter
- Uploaded Detailed CV (Uploaded certificates, supporting documents and nationality)
- In your profile provide the names and particulars of 3 traceable referees.
All applications must be made online.
Closing Date: : 26 August 2016