Clicks invites applications for exciting opportunities for qualified students to complete their Pharmacist Internships.
The successful applicants will be based in Kwazulu Natal and Eastern Cape.
Successful applicants must be willing to work retail trading hours.
The purpose of the internship is to provide high standards of pharmaceutical care and dispensary services in accordance with Clicks’ way of working, Good Pharmacy Practice as well as certain aspects related to stock and financial management of the pharmacy under the supervision of the Pharmacy Manager (Responsible Pharmacist).
- To provide high standards of pharmaceutical care, accurate and safe dispensing, including generic substitution, and the provision of advice within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC).
- To efficiently execute operational activities of the dispensary, including safe and responsible stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping and administration in line with merchandising, SAPC regulations and company standards.
- To ensure the operational viability of the dispensary through focusing on core dispensary and clinic targets.
- To execute customer service initiatives in the dispensary to ensure a great customer experience, driving of customer loyalty and achievement of club card participation targets.
- To ensure integration and partnership with the clinic and healthcare aisle resulting in a full offering to customers regarding their healthcare needs.
- To facilitate the brand being the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- Registration with South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
Applications close on 30 September 2016