Reference Number: DCSSL/TM/LP2016
Preference will be given to people from previously disadvantaged communities and unemployed youth in the Mpumalanga Province who meet the following requirements:
- A minimum educational qualification of Grade 12
- At least a Code B driver’s licence
- Applicants should be 18 years and not older than 35 years of age
- Applicants must be physically fit
- A name clearance certificate from the South African Police Force indicating that the applicant does not have a criminal record.
It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender, and disability).
Enquiries: Mr NL Maphanga, tel. (013) 766-4064 or Mr S Khoza, tel. (013) 766-4392
How to apply
Closing date is 15 July 2016.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (download here), obtainable from any Public Service Department, and must be accompanied by an updated Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of original qualifications, academic transcripts and a copy of ID document.Applications, quoting the reference number, should be forwarded to the Director: HRM & D, Department of Community Safety, Security and Liaison, Private Bag X11269, Nelspruit 1200, or hand delivered at the 2nd Floor, Building 4, Riverside Park Ext 7, Government Boulevard.
No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidate only.
If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.