Pioneer Foods is looking for an In-service Trainee (Quality) in Ceres, Western Cape. Pioneer Foods is one of the largest producers and distributors in South Africa of a range of food, beverages and related products, for human and animal consumption.
Primary Objectives of the Position
An undergraduate, or otherwise uncertified person, employed to complete the practical component of a qualification.
- Assist in Microbiology and chemical testing of raw materials, final product, water etc. Preperation of reagents/agars,
- Administrative work – Record keeping; Filing; Generating of COA/COC’s; Recipe and daily data storage,
- Managing of retention samples,
- Product Development: Assist with make up of samples; assist in projects,
- Assist with Housekeeping of main, IPC and micro lab,
- Preperation and set-up of Daily evaluationof samples,
- Other Ad-hoc duties.
- Diploma in Food Technology or equivalent/similar to
- Computer literate (Excel; word etc.)
How to apply
Closing date os 14 July 2016. Click here to apply online