The Harmony Bursary Scheme accommodates students entering or already at Tertiary Institutions. Bursary applications are now open.<p.BURSARY APPLICATION FORM : 2016
The following documents should accompany this application form:
- A certified copy of your personal identity document
- Certified proof of your results (if in grade 12, submit grade 11 December results and Grade 12 June results)
- Full details of your academic transcript if already at a tertiary Institution
- Your curriculum vitae/resume
The Objective Of The Harmony Bursary Scheme:
The objective of the Harmony Gold Bursary Scheme is to recruit and select bursars preferably from communities surrounding our operations for full time study at accredited Tertiary Institutions.
Please supply ALL information requested or give good reasons why you cannot provide it.
Your application will be disregarded if you do not have university exemption with the minimum requirements as stipulated below:
- Maths Rating Level: 5 or 60%
- Maths for Engineering Studies Rating Level: 6 or 70%
- Science Rating Level: 5 or 60%
- Science for Engineering Studies Rating Level: 6 or 70%
- English Rating Level: 5 or 60%
Harmony Gold Mining Company Ltd wishes you well with your bursary application.
Closing date for applications is 31st August every year and no late applications will be considered.