The West Rand District Municipality invites applications from suitably qualified graduates to participate in a capacity building workplace learning programme aimed at providing workplace based experience.
The West Rand District Municipality, with its seat authority in Randfontein, invites suitable qualified candidates to apply for the following
POSITION : FINANCIAL/BUDGET MANAGEMENT INTERN (8 POSITIONS)
CONTRACT PERIOD : 2 Years (contract appointment – no fringe benefits)
REMUNERATION : All inclusive remuneration package of R100 000 per annum
- B Com Degree or equivalent
- Computer literacy, with good knowledge of Windows spreadsheet applications
- Good verbal & written communication skills in English
- Previous work experience in financial accounting would serve as a recommendation
- Assist in implementing general recognised accounting practice and budget reforms
- Assist in developing statistical reporting modules
- Assist in developing financial policies and procedures
- Electronically capture financial data
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of internal controls
- Be involved in all financial and management accounting systems
REFERENCE : 19/2016
1. Applications for the above position be accompanied by a comprehensive CV with originally certified copies of qualifications and a fully completed application form that is available on the WRDM website, www.wrdm.gov.za Applications must be hand delivered for the attention of the Manager:
Human Resources & Development, West Rand District Municipality, Cnr. Sixth & Park Street, Private Bag X033, Randfontein, 1760.
A container for hand delivered applications will be placed at the HR section Monday to Friday between 07:30 and 16:00 daily until the closing date.
2. Fraudulent qualifications or documents will immediately disqualify any application.
3. Applicants who are not invited for any interviews should regard their applications as unsuccessful.
4. West Rand District Municipality is an employment equity employer and applications of female candidates and people with disabilities will receive preference.
5. The WRDM reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Closing Date: 24 June 2016
Click Here to INTERNSHIP ADVERT