SAS is looking to employ Graduates for their 2017 Graduate Internship Programme based in Johannesburg.
- Provides technical support to customers via telephone and email as necessary.
- Researches customer’s questions or problems in support area and contacts customer with resolutions.
- Keeps abreast of other vendors’ products (how they interface and/or compete with the SAS System); contacts vendors to report problems and obtain information and/or advises users how to best use the SAS System in conjunction with them.
- Keeps other groups informed of problems, suggestions and general comments and concerns from the user community.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Sense of urgency
- Good Communication
- Applicants must be South African citizens with valid SA ID book
- Applicants must be 26 of age or under
- Applicants must not have participated in previous learnership, graduate or internship programmes as well as no previous work experience
- Problem Solving
- Good numerical skills
- Highly pro-active and self-motivated
- Must have Initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with conflict
- Empowerment and Accountability
- Matric and Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Analytics, Risk, Economics Knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Linux and Unix (Optional)
HOW TO APPLY
Copy of your CV and tertiary results transcript or qualifications and graduate testimonials be forwarded to: email@example.com
Closing date: 17 June 2016
Primary Location: ZA-Johannesburg
Organization: SAS Europe
Unposting: Date Ongoing
* Classification: Student Year Round