Are YOU a Future Leader?? We are searching across South Africa for Top Talent! RCL Foods has a ‘one company’ philosophy with the ambition to build an African food business of scale with compelling brands and a sustainable value chain that delivers to consumer and customer needs.
It has a market capitalisation in excess of R14bn and over 19, 000 employees.
The RCL FOODS Management Trainee Programme aims to provide support to the RCL FOODS Group talent pipeline, which develops future young talent for Leadership roles within the business.
- Completed studies or currently in the final year of study
- Relevant BTech / Bachelors Degree
- South African citizen or permanent resident
- 60 – 65% average minimum (all subjects, across all years of study)
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
- Excellent Communication skills
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The programme begins each year in February and runs for a 3 year period. During this time our Permanent Management Trainees are developed and coached by technical experts in their respective fields.
You will gain exposure to a dynamic, corporate environment; receive formal and informal training; and be a part of exciting projects.
The successful Management Trainees will be required to rotate between Durban, Johannesburg, and Cape Town according to business requirements.
Apply before the 31st August 2016
We are recruiting for the following disciplines:
- Food Technology
- Supply Chain
- Information Technology
- Agriculture – Animal Science and Nutrition
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Human Resources