Clicks has Pharmacist Assistance Learnership Opportunities in Upington, Johannesburg (North), Kalahari, Cape Town (North), Cape Town (South), Polokwane, Ekurhuleni, Bloemfontein, Pretoria, Midrand, Johannesburg (South), Johannesburg CDB.
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time?
Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care?
Clicks has a n exiting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant.
- Successfully complete a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant) and a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant) through the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy
- A structured learning programme that consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a qualification that is registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
As a Learner on this programme you will be required to meet the following objectives:
- Successfully complete a minimum of twelve months training at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in the Pharmacy under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Upon successful completion you may become eligible for permanent employment as a Qualified Post Basic (Qualified Pharmacist Assistant)
- Matric / Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics, or a minimum of 60% in Mathematical Literacy
- Minimum of 50% in English
How to apply
Clsoing DAte: 05 July 2016