Okhahlamba Municipality is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representatives (in terms of race, gender and disability). Interns X02 (02 years contract)
Salary: R100 000. Per Annum
- National Diploma (3 years) in Finance accounting, Auditing, internal auditing or a B com degree or equivalent
- Must be Proficient in Ms office applications
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work as a team
- Knowledge of Pastel will be added as an advantage
- Implementing generally accepted municipal accounting practice and budget reforms
- Compilation of financial statements reports and management reports
- Capturing of financial data
- Co- coordinating and compilation of statistical information
Enquiries in respect of the above position should be directed to the Finance Manager: Mr. TE Gambu @ 036- 448 8000/EXT 8053 during office hours
Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae,
together with certified copies of qualifications,
and the form for application of employment available on the municipal website and in the HR Office, should be sent to:
P.O. BOX 71
The closing date for applications is the 10th of June 2016, 12H00.
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful.
Should you not be contacted within 30 days from the closing date, your application should be deemed to have unsuccessful.