Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa Limited is offering a Graduate Programme for 2017.
Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa Limited (MRoA) has been operating in South Africa for almost 50 years, although the Munich Re (Group) was active on the Continent via Munich Re in Munich for some years prior to commencing the Southern African operation in Johannesburg in 1968.
The Head Office of MRoA is in Johannesburg, with a client service Life office situated in Cape Town and Client Management offices in Accra for West Africa – and Nairobi – for East Africa.
As a Graduate at Munich Re of Africa, you will be expected to:
- Take part in Soft Skills and Technical training
- Be participate in cross-divisional project teams
- Participate in Company Business Projects(where applicable)
Munich Re will offer:
- Work/Life balance
- Great working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Training and Development
- 12 months fixed term contract (with a possible 1 year extension)
We are looking for the following graduates:
- BSc Actuarial Science (Honours)
- BSc Maritime
- BSc Engineering
- BCom Accounting / Finance (Honours)
- BCom Human Resources Management(Honours)
- Students graduating at the end of 2016
- An excellent academic record
- Individuals who are driven and passionate
- A team player who relates well to people from different backgrounds and cultures, with good interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to share and transfer knowledge
Munich Re is one of the world’s leading reinsurance companies with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations around the globe.
We are working on topics today that will concern the whole of society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, gene technology or space travel.
We find solutions to these challenges through a network of highly qualified professionals who anticipate risks, work on tailor-made solutions and expertly advise our clients.
If you want to help shape the future as part of one of our teams, we look forward to hearing from you. You can apply by post .
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply for this programme by e-mailing us a copy of CV, certified copy of your matric certificate, full academic transcript, Certified copy of your identity document as well as a certified copy of your undergraduate certificate(if one is available) email@example.com.
The Subject line in your email should be Your Name and Surname as well the qualification that you hold.
Closing date for applications is 31 August 2016.