The Office of the Premier in KwaZulu-Natal invites unemployed youth with qualifications in the fields of study listed below to apply for the Internship Programme in the 2016/2017 financial year.
The Programme will include a work-based structured approach to experiential learning related to an occupation with the aim of assisting Interns to acquire competencies and practical experience in their respective fields.
Duration: Applicants will be required to enter into a 12-month internship contract with the Department, effective from the date of assumption of duty.
Candidates must have a relevant tertiary qualification in one of the following fields
Finance – 11 Positions (Ref No: Fin/05/16)
SCM – 4 Positions (Ref No: SCM/05/16)
Human Resource Management/ Development – 4 Positions (Ref No:HRM/D/05/16)
Communications & Media Studies – 5 Positions (Ref No: COMM/05/16)
Provincial Public Service Training Academy -1 Position (Ref No: PPSTA/05/16)
Monitoring and Evaluation – 4 Positions (Ref No:ME/05/16)
Youth Development – 2 Positions (Ref No:YD/05/16)
Intergovernmental Relations – 4 Positions (Ref No:IGR/05/16)
Office Management – 8 Positions (Ref No: OM/05/16)
Who is eligible to apply
- Unemployed KwaZulu-Natal graduates/diplomates between the age of 18 and 35 years
- Must be prepared to relocate to Pietermaritzburg at own cost
- Must be computer literate
- No work experience is required
- Must have graduated and must attach a certified copy of the diploma or degree
- Must be unemployed after the completion of the tertiary qualification.
Closing Date: 09 June 2016