Genesis Analytics is recruiting for graduates ( Internships, Bursaries, Employment) with an Honours or Master’s degree in Economics, Health , Infrastructure, Strategy, Competition, or Development, to apply their deep analytical insight and skills within a dedicated practice area.
Opportunities exist in Hyde Park, Johannesburg and Nairobi, Kenya.
Projects will primarily comprise of research (desktop and other economic literature sources), data gathering and analysis and project administration.
Reporting structure and location
Reports to Management level and is based in Hyde Park and or Kenya
There are seven practice areas in which applications exist. Applicants will be considered for one practice area.
– Applied Behavioural Economics
– Banking Strategy
– Health Advisory
– Competition and Regulation
– Infrastructure and PPP
– Shared Value
– Evaluation 4 development
- Ability to perform rigorous economic analysis of data and reports using both conceptual and quantitative approaches
- Interest related to chosen practice area such as economics, banking, health, strategy or development.
- Application of economic thinking and logical problem solving
- Preparation of clearly thought out and logically written documentation
- Ability to perform relevant research related to projects to source required data
- Ability to clean data sourced to make it project specific and relevant
- Client interaction and negotiation with guidance from a senior team member
- Contribution to the building of intellectual capacity and property
To apply please send through the following documents
- A motivational letter;
- A comprehensive CV;
- Academic transcripts (certified copies) for all years of study;
- A certified copy of South African identity document if South African citizen
- A copy of Passport for non- South Africans
- An assignment from the current year of study
- Two references from lecturers