Iemas is an authorized financial services provider, offering financing and insurance products. They are offering you a Learnership Programme in Financial Advisory Services based in Richards Bay.
Opportunities for learnerships exist for those interested in working as Financial Advisors in Long-Term Insurance.
Unemployed candidates from designated groups are invited to participate in learnership at our Kwazulu Natal regional office Richards Bay.
Code/Reference: LPRichards Bay
Number of Openings 1
Division:Financial Advisory Services
The learnership offers:
- 12 months employment contract, with a monthly allowance of R3000
- The learnership will result in a National Certificate in Insurance NQF level 4
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment
- Work exposure to insurance sales environment
- Have passed Matric with English & Maths ( D Symbols and above)
- Be Unemployed
- Interested in working in the insurance industry
- Previosly disadvantaged candidates including people with disabilities
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good commication skills, verbal and written
- Confident and can work well under pressure
- Not involved in other studies in 2016
- Be able to start with the learnership on 1 August 2016
- A valid Code 8 driver’s licence will be an advantage
Closing Date: 30 June 2016
HOW TO APPLY