The programme is a three year adventure providing you with two to three rotations during which you’ll find yourself challenged and inspired to reach your full potential.
You’ll be introduced to many of our Diageo leaders globally so you can see how we operate around the world.
You’ll also enjoy the backing and support of a mentor and buddy who will give you an introduction to Diageo’s culture and help you successfully navigate your career.
The company is looking for graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in our organisation today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow.
We are looking for someone who is committed to the role and Diageo from day one.
Full of energy, enthusiasm and optimism in everything you do.
You’re able to build strong relationships in order to learn and grow together, as well as to influence and inspire others to always do better.
Many of these relationships will be core to your success now and in the future as you progress through the organisation.
- Marketing Graduate – Bachelor academic degree (Honours degree an advantage) in a Marketing related qualification
- Commercial Graduate – Bachelor academic degree (Honours degree an advantage) in a Commercial related qualification.
- Finance Graduate – Bachelor academic degree (Honours degree an advantage) in Finance or Accounting
- Supply Graduate – A minimum Bachelor academic degree (Honours degree an advantage) in Engineering/ Science/ Business Management/ Supply Chain/ Logistics/ Brewing & Distilling
– Fluency in English
– Right to live and work in South Africa
– Willing to relocate in or outside South Africa if opportunities arise
How to apply
Applications for the 2017 graduate intake close on 15 July 2016.